Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Skype

As many of you know Celina has moved Mississippi, and because she is so far away she got us using Skype. I like it so much that I got everyone I could think of using it. Here are some pictures of my first meetings with them:

Emily introduced Trace to us again.
Chase tried attacking the computer

Cord Surprised me when I found out he already had Skype, and then Avery wouldn't say a word to us and just stared.

My mom of course freaked out about it
And Andy played us a song.
Anyway Skype is awesome and if you have it you should use it and add us to your list.

2 comments:

*Ashley said...

Sal you unleashed a dragon! Mike called Cord the other day to tell him to get on Skype so they could talk face to face about us hanging out that night (and by later that night I mean like an hour later) :) It is fun to see you in person though!!

Nate and Emily said...

Its a good thing Trace is cute because I look scary! I love the pictures of mom- so her! Avery just stared at us too- she kind of started making faces back at me!