Thursday, August 5, 2010

On YouTube

I finally posted the baby news video of Mike on YouTube...hopefully it'll be easier for any of you who couldn't see it on Blogger to watch now.


Things are moving right along...we moved into a new house on ASU's Polytechnic Campus (I'll post pics when the house doesn't look like such a disaster area), I'm about to start finals week (Ah!) and I'm getting FAT! I have another appointment in about a week so hopefully I'll get pictures up then. In the meantime...enjoy the video again :)

2 comments:

Brian and Mel said...

That was good! I watched it with Zachary and he wanted to watch it over and over again and everytime Mike dropped the box he would start laughing.

seth said...

Mike's expression was priceless. Congrats on the boy. You did it right the first time. I hope we get it right the second time.