Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Friends

We got to hang out with Cord and Whit the other night and had a ton of fun! It's been good to be able to see them more often!! Little Ave is SOO cute! She LOVES her Uncle Mike! She was hangin' with him all night.
She'd punch him in the face and when he'd react, she'd just CRACK UP...maybe she gets it from Cord
Watchin' the movie-she was SO good!
I love how much time and attention Mike gives his nieces and nephews. And they all love him so much! Most kids do as soon as they meet him. I think they know he's really just like them at heart!
Mike and Marian in Eagar, sorry TERRIBLE pic! I love the look on Mike's face though!
Mike and Harlee
Mike and Zack-even my own blood likes him better than me! Remember this story?
Thanks for always making life so much fun and letting me come along Mike! We're so lucky we have the cutest, funnest nieces and nephews! Thanks for always hanging out w/ us guys! We love you all!

3 comments:

Mike said...

How many times do I have to tell Ash that people don't want to read this crap. It's easy to play with kids when you don't have to take care of them all the time like these hard working mother and fathers out there. I'm glad she see's me like this, but I personally think she should wait until we have to go through the real hard work ourselves. I appreciate it anyways Ash.

Whitney said...

Whatever Mike you have a gift. Every child I know loves you. Ave likes you better than me I swear! LOL i AGREE WITH ASH. It was great hanging with you guys!

Whitney said...

Hey Ashley! It's been a long time...how are you?