Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

It's always good to see all the family and friends on the fourth. We got do all the standard stuff of the parade, bar-b-ques, fireworks, etc.. We also had a little tie die experiment before going to the parade. It was pretty fun unveiling your creation.

My mom was in charge of the 3rd ward float this year. They decided to build the Statue of Liberty and it was hands down the best. I know Dale Goodman put a lot of work into it, along with a lot of help from others. He is in the bottom right corner walking next to the float.

My favorite part of the fourth was the games. We got to have a couple tennis tournaments and played big games of ultimate frisbee on Friday and Saturday. I'm really sore from it all.

Happy 4th of July!
Fireworks 2

5 comments:

Colton said...

I'm glad that the Statue of Liberty didn't burn to the ground when 2nd Ward's tractor burst into flames next to it. That was interesting.

I did think that it's head fell off, though. Someone is quite the engineer to make sure it could fit under the stoplights.

Yay 4th! Its always quite the to-do in Round Valley.

Nate & Emily said...

Happy 4th! We'll have to get some more tennis in when you guys come to visit! :) It was good to see you guys!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

we were there too! too bad we didn't see you! I really liked that float too! it was the best one!!

nicole said...

Nice work on the Fireworks in the picture. Very impressive.

Brooke and Brian said...

Awe Ash, you look fantabulous! When do I get to see you again?