Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lake Roosevelt

This is Tori and I looking out on the view from the yard.

Today was a good day! Jen and Nate invited us to go to Roosevelt with Nate's family. We could only go for a day because of work but we had a blast! Tori hopped in with us and helped make the trip go by so much faster!

Mike surfing

Me surfing
(Not so great but one of the funnest things I've done in a while! That's Mike cheering me on)






















Jen surfing, Nate Surfing, Harlee knee boarding for the first time on her own, Trist and some buddies


Tori offered to take a pic of us on the boat and we both immediately refused. Then I remembered how I always whine about how we don't have enough pictures together so here it is!

We had a blast! It was so good to get to see and spend time with everyone! Thanks so much Jen and Nate for havin' us and Tori for being such good company!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sad that we left the day you guys came :( but it was good to see you for a few seconds. You got some good pictures. Isn't surfing so fun. I went too and loved it!

Colton said...

What? No fish pictures? Boo wakeboarding and that crap...I'm disappointed.

I'm kidding, by the way. I just like to fish...a lot.

Nate & Emily said...

Wish we could have gone... looks like we missed out. And good job to Mike and Cord on the golfing!

Brooke and Brian said...

Jealousy. Mostly because you are there and I am not, and also because I just got done looking at Joe and Jill Buckleys blog and say Brian and Mel and cute little mini brian and wish I could see you all again. That would be so fun!