Friday, November 28, 2008

The Ash

This is Mike.
I just wanted to say a couple quick things about The Ash. Life recently hit us pretty hard and I know she felt despair. But she must have decided to fight through it because she has been pushing forward well.
First she found a little job much quicker then I could, and right when I found some work and felt good about contributing, she went and got a new job. A much better and more challenging job. I don't even really know what her new job title is, but she starts this Monday.
Next she was about to drop her blog background making hobby. But then instead completely reorganized and has been making some awesome stuff. It just keeps looking more and more professional to me. You can see her recent Christmas backgrounds by clicking here.
She has been doing this while taking a couple classes at MCC in interior design to see if it's something she wants to pursue more full time.
And most importantly she has been doing this and more when I was worried she was going to start moving backwards. She has been making herself happy and active, and in turn motivating me. Thanks Ash.
Oh and please don't make some stupid post after this about how great you think I am too, because no one wants to hear it.

4 comments:

Colton said...

Mike, you suck.

Haha...that was fun. You asked for it.

And I'm sure that "Ash" is the most amazing person that I've never met.

Hey, did you see my commercial for our student club? Check a few posts ago on my blog. I thought it was funny...

Heidi said...

Well I think that MIke pretty much said it perfectly, but I just wanted to voice my opinion that Ash is the best friend EVER and I love her to death!

Natalie said...

I love Ash too!! She is has been the greatest friend to me- and I couldn't ask for a better one :)

And Mike- you are a good cousin, I will just keep it at that since you don't want us making a big deal :)

Brooke and Brian said...

Ash, I hope things are going well for you. From what Mike says, it sounds like they are. Let me know how that blog thing you are starting is going. I don't remember exactly what you are doing but I do remember being excited about it and really wanting to see it...