Sunday, June 8, 2008

Where We've Been Lately...

We've had a lot of things going on lately and are way behind on our blogging! So hopefully we'll be able to make a few quick posts and catch up!

Firstly, we had the Allred family reunion in the valley. It was a blast. We rode four-wheelers, paintballed, went to the lake and had a good time hanging out w/ everyone and seeing everyone again. You can see more pics of the good times on Emily's, Jen's, or Whitney's, or Velda's blogs. Here are a few we got...


Nate gave Whit, Trist and I a pretty good ride.
Cord and Mike had their turn too!

We do have more pics of everyone that we took w/ the Nikon but since we took 'em, we don't have any w/ both Mike and me in them. But you can see one of them on Velda's blog. (Also, if anyone is needing one of their family pictures still, e-mail Mike!)

After the reunion, we were supposed to come back to UT and continue life. However, as Mike and I sometimes do, a last minute decision was made on the way and we decided not to go back at all. So we turned around and headed back to RV. We've been hanging out there since (which is why we haven't been posting...no computer =( )! While there, Cord and Whit came up and we went camping and had lots of fun w/ them! Thanks for comin' and keeping us company! We always have a fun time w/ them! You can see more pics and tales of our adventures w/ them on Whit's blog.


Whitney, Cord, Avery, me, Mike and the Trist.

We're actually in UT right now picking a few things up and taking care of a few things (we also went on an awesome hike here we'll hopefully have posted soon!). Then the plan is to be in RV for a few more weeks or so, then to the Valley for a while and hopefully eventually to stay.

Sorry, it was lame, but it was my little catch up post! Hopefully we can stay updated regularly now!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

Enjoy being spontaneous! It is the best part about being a two person family!

I changed my blog to another one of your awesome backgrounds! So many of my friends have as well. Courtney said that a bunch of her friend's have used your templates too! You are AWESOME!

I am hoping that when you say the valley that you are talking about THIS valley and not Round Valley. I promise that if you move back, we will be better about having you over and you and I WILL do some crafts!

Whitney said...

It was a blast! Im glad you like us. lol I cant wait for you to come! We will definitely have to hang more! How was the hike? How long was it? and was it intense? I kinda want to do it... Oh well when r u coming to the valley?

Jennifer said...

Finally, I've been waiting for a new post. You got some great pictures of course. Hope you guys had fun hiking the narrows!!

Jennifer said...

Finally, I've been waiting for a new post. You got some great pictures of course. Hope you guys had fun hiking the narrows!!

Dorlene said...

Oh my gosh - what fun you two are having. Glad to see the new post and hope all is well. Think about you often.

Colton said...

Wow, you are an extremely proficient hyper-linker. Is that a word?

It looks like you have been having some FUN! I wish...well, I just wish.

Brian and Mel said...

We are so excited to have you guys back down here. Zack misses his Aunt Ash and Uncle Mike!