Monday, December 29, 2014

Lazy/Efficient Blogging

I really love blogging! But I seem to frequently get to this point when I'm so behind that I keep putting it off because catching up is:

  1. Time consuming
  2. Overwhelming
  3. Annoying (nine zillion pictures with much less emotion in the descriptions)
  4. Evidence to everyone (including my posterity) of how unorganized and what a procrastinator I am.

However, like I said, I love blogging. And although looking back, catch up posts are annoying, in the long run, I'm always glad I at least wrote something and got some pictures. So here's today's solution to attempt to keep the "catch up" short and sweet!

Remi Turned 2!!
And had a Jake and the Neverland Pirates themed birthday party to go along with their costumes.
1. Walking the plank 2. Cannonball fight 3. Treasure hunt 4. Treasure piñata
Halloween 2014
Right after Remi's party, we rushed home where we hosted our Ward Halloween Party
1. Remi and her meena moush cake 2. Eating chili at the ward party 3 & 4. Playing games and trick-or-treating at the ward party
Sawyer Gets His Brace
 

Thanksgiving in Utah

Christmas Calendar 2014

Other:

  1. Remi and I both got our hair CHOPPED! (pics pending)
  2. I worked my first day shift in 4 years and am now PRN on DAYS!
  3. Sawyer mastered taking a bottle
  4. We've gotten started on our food storage
  5. Sawyer had a follow up for his brace and is doing great!
  6. I managed to fall way behind in pretty much every aspect of life

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Mariah said...

You are so good! You've got to help me catch up next. I'm on Thanksgiving finally...I don't know what happened. I got more than 2 months behind and you KNOW how many pictures I always have.